The National Heritage and Culture Division is seeking applications on the prescribed form for the position of Director, Iqbal Academy Pakistan (BPS-20). The candidates must have the following qualifications and experience:
Minimum Qualification and Experience
Ph.D. in a field relevant to Iqbal Studies with 10 years post Ph.D. experience in teaching/research plus Eight (8) Research Publications in ·ournals of International repute in the field of globalist.
Maximum Age Limit
NATIONAL HERITAGE AND CULTURE DIVISION JOBS Terms
- Interested candidates may send their applications on the prescribed application form and CV, along with copies of attested testimonials/other documents, to the undersigned within 15 days after the publication of this advertisement.
- The form can be downloaded from the website www.heritage.pakistan.gov.pk or www.iap.gov.pk.
- The candidates can also apply online on the National Job Portal website i.e. www.njp.gov.pk.
- Only shortlisted candidates, who meet the criteria, will be called for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview.
- The Government servants may apply through the proper channels. They will be required to produce departmental NOC at the time of the interview.
- Candidates who have already applied are not required to re-apply.