Pakistan Kidney and Liver Institute and Research Center (PKLJ&RC) are working as a body corporate through the Pakistan Kidney and Liver Institute and Research Center Act 2019 (the Act) was passed by the Provincial Assembly of Punjab.PKLl&RC is overseen by an independent Board of Governors constituted through the said Act. We are pleased to announce the hiring for the position of Nursing: 300
Pakistan Kidney and Liver Institute Jobs Qualification:
- Fresh candidates
- 1-2 years of clinical experience in ICU/ Kidney/Liver transplant/ OR/ Emergency/Dialysis/ Urology are encouraged to apply.
BSN Generic, Post RN, Diploma in General Nursing + Midwifery I Specialization in any field of Nursing
Age Limit (maximum):50 years
·Market Competitive Salaries
- Free Transport Facility
- Medical Cover for Self and Dependents
- Learning Opportunities • Baby Daycare
- Applications after the due date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview.
- The applicants who have applied earlier need to apply again.
- The candidates who will not fulfill the required eligibility criteria can cancel at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently.
- PKLl&RC has the right to increase or decrease the number of positions at any time based on its need.
- Candidates will be required to bring documents (Qualification Experience Certificates, CNIC & Valid Licence) at the time of the test/ interview.
- The validity of this advertisement is for 3 months. i.e. September 011 2023.
- The interviews will start on Sep 04, 2023.
- Candidates who do not meet the selection criteria, need not Apply.
- interviews will be conducted every two weeks (for the applications received by then) and this process will continue for the applications received until the closure of the advertisement.
- Only ONLINE applications will be entertained.
- • Interview date and time will be communicated to shortlisted candidates.
- • PKLl&RC is an’EqualOpportunity Employer.
- Employees from Government Institutes must send their application along with fresh NOC, issued by the concerned department.