HomeOtherEnvironmental Specialist in Government Of The Punjab Agriculture Department Jobs 2023
Environmental Specialist in Government Of The Punjab Agriculture Department Jobs 2023
29 October 2023
For Agriculture Department Jobs invited eligible candidates domiciled in Punjab for recruitment on a contract basis under the development project”Punjab Resilient and Inclusive Agriculture Transformation”(PRIAT) (2022-23 to 2026-27) (World Bank Financed) under the Directorate General Agriculture (Water Management), Punjab.
Salary: Rs. 350,000 per month with annual Increment
Agriculture Department Jobs Qualification, Experience, and Eligibility:
Master’s Degree in Environmental Engineering/Environmental Management Change/ Agriculture/Agricultural Engineering or equivalent with a minimum 2nd Division.
Proven post-qualification experience of eight (8) years in the environmental management of on-farm water management projects with three (3) years in World Bank-funded projects.
Highly conversant with the World Bank environment-related guidelines/standards and Punjab Government environment policies.
Experience in Implementing environmental framework/safeguards in agricultural development/water resources management projects.
Experience In developing and recommending solutions to address environmental hazards during project implementation.
Ability to design and implement training programs to comply with environmental actions.
Experience in preparing monthly/quarterly environmental management framework progress reports.
Ability to assess the environmental benefits of project interventions and prepare monthly progress reports.
Ability to work with government officials. technical field staff, the private sector, and farmers.
NOTE on Agriculture Department Jobs:
Here is terms & Conditions of Agriculture Department Jobs
Relaxation in the upper age limit is not admissible.
In case of other relevant degrees, the equivalence certificate issued by the H EC/Competent Forum will be provided by the candidate.
Retired Government servants are not eligible. The contract appointments are temporary in nature, non-transferable, job/post specific, non-pensionable & conferring no right for regularization. The contract appointment will be initially for 01 year which can be extended up to the project period with the approval of the competent authority.
4. In case, the project period is reduced/enhanced, the contract appointment order will be amended accordingly with the approval of the competent authority.
5. The recruitments will be made strictly on merit on a Punjab basis in accordance with the selection & eligibility criteria approved in the PC-I.
6. Applications on the prescribed form (which can be downloaded from www.agripunjab.gov.pk) addressed to the Secretary of Agriculture, Government of Punjab, Civil Secretariat, 2-Bank Road (Old P&D Building), Lahore clearly indicating the post applied for along with curriculum vitae (CV), three passport-size recent photographs and attested copies of all the relevant documents, CNIC/certificates/degrees, which include detailed marks certificates including CGPA, Hafiz-e-Quran Certificate, position in Board/University, issued by the authorized institute/Madressa duly recognized by the Wafaq-ul-Madaras, release orders for Ex-Servicemen, issued by the concerned authority/institute and must reach by 25.09.2023. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered and only eligible candidates will be called for test/interview.No TA/DA shall be paid_
7_ The candidates can also apply at www.jobs.punjab.qov.pk However, the hard copy of the application form along with complete attested relevant documents is mandatory to submit to this department within the due date.
8. A list of eligible candidates shall be displayed on the Notice Board 03 days prior to the interview in addition to the interview call letters. In case of any query/clarification, the candidate may approach the Additional Secretary (Planning), Government of Punjab, Agriculture Department, Lahore at least two days prior to the interview date.
9. A list of successful candidates shall be displayed on the Notice Board in addition to the issuance of offer of appointment letters after approval of the recommendations of the Department Selection/Recruitment Committee by the competent authority.
10. The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
11. The selected candidate under the project is not entitled to the benefit of any pay protection and regularization.
12. No post falls under the quota reserved for Women, Minorities, and Disabled Persons.