Applications are invited for the following Administrative Positions at the University of Karachi (UoK) Jobs as per the Criteria and Terms and conditions given in the footnote:
The University of Karachi (UoK) Jobs for Registrar
The University of Karachi (UoK) Jobs is a strategic and collegial REGISTRAR who can successfully build relationships within and outside the University and lead academic support services and systems for the University.
First-class Master’s Degree with at least 17 years Experience in grade 17 and above or equivalent in a National or International Post Graduate Educational Institution of repute. The candidate should have a proven record of profound Multidisciplinary Experience in Organizational Development, Institutional Management.
Human Resource Development, Personal Management, Statutory and Regulatory Affairs, Public Relations, and Resource Mobilization including academic infrastructure Development. The desirable candidate should also possess Strong Entrepreneurial.
Negotiating interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively and inspire staff and teams to achieve organizational Excellence. The maximum age limit is 62 years.
The University of Karachi Jobs for Additional Registrar
The post of ADDITIONAL REGISTRAR is one of the key positions in the Administrative setup of the University of Karachi. The main responsibility is to provide the necessary support to the Registrar for running all activities of the University.
Additional Registrar should be a higher experienced motivated individuals who can accept the challenges of modern techniques and be well versed with the State of Art Technology. Master’s Degree in relevant discipline from HEC recognized University I Degree awardingInstitutions with at least 12 years Experience in BPS-17 or Equivalent (as per Esta Code SI. No. 157) in Administration in University or Government I Semi-Government Organization.
The applicants are required to appear for a written test.
Controller of Examinations
At least 1st class Master’s Degree with at least 17 years experience in grade 17 & above or equivalent in Administration or Examinations works in a University, Government, or Semi-Government Institution.
Experience working in Academic Institutions of National I International repute where the result of a large number of students are prepared and well versed in the Rules I Regulations Legal knowledge relating to Examinations affairs of a recognized University would be an additional advantage.
The Controller of Examinations shall be a whole-time officer of the University and shall be responsible for all matters connected with the conduct of Examinations and perform such other duties as may be prescribed
OFFICE OF RESEARCH INNOVATION & COMMERCIALIZATION
Must have an Entrepreneurial Mindset with 12 years’ Research and Development Programme I Operation Management Experience in a National or International Organization I Think Tank.
Must have strong ties with the local government, Business Industry, entrepreneurs, university, and social communities. Proven leadership experience in managing and growing Non-profit organization/s.
Must be able to manage and enhance the Research activities of the University as well as develop Research Policies, priorities, and draft Proposals/concept Notes/Business Development plans for the University’s Research Projects for Presentation to relevant Industry/Donor/Private/Public Sector Organization Experience or pursuing their Research Degree (Ph.D.) will be given preference.
SHAHEED MOHTARMA BENAZIR BHUTTO CHAIR (Contractual)
Preferably a Ph.D. in Social Sciences. Candidates should have at least Fifteen (15) years Post Graduate Teaching I Research Guidance Experience in the field of Social Sciences. Age limit 45- 56 years. Preferably will be given to a Devoted and committed candidate.
The initial Contract will be for two years, which is extendable on satisfactory performance.
AREA STUDY CENTRE FOR EUROPE
Ph.D. in relevant field from an HEC-recognized University I Institution. Full-time professor with 15 years of Teaching and research experience in an HEC-recognized University or a Postgraduate Institution or Professional Experience in a relevant field in a National or International Organization.
The applicants must have 15 Research Publications in HEC-recognized Journals. Candidates having Administrative Experience in a National or International Organization will be given preference. Age limit 40-56 years (Relaxable as per rules). The successful candidate will be appointed for 04 (Four) Years.
- The application should be submitted on the prescribed form obtainable from the HRM Section, Ground Floor, New Administration, University of Karachi on payment of Rs. 4000 through pay order in favor of “University of Karachi (UoK)”
- Degree I Certificate Courses must be passed by UniversityI Board I Institutions recognized by the HEC
- Application on plain paper will not be accepted
- The maximum age limit for applicants is 43 years on the closing date of the advertisement. The condition of age is relaxable for Internal Candidates I Government Employee
- Candidate already working in Government. Semi-government and Autonomous Organizations in Pakistan must apply through proper channels.
- The applicants are required to appear before the Selection Board of the University.
- MBBS + MCPS (Medicine) degree with 10 years Experience in Grade 17 or above or equivalent in a Tertiary Government or Semi-Government Private Tertiary Hospital. Candidate must have at least one year of Experience in ER (Emergency Room) of a reputable Tertiary Hospital.
- MBBS from a recognized University having valid PMDC Registration with 05 years of experience. One year house job practice from any recognized teaching hospital.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for the test I interview
- The University of Karachires reserves the right to withdraw any post or cancel after the Advertisement at any time without assigning any reason.
- Sindh Domicile MUST for BPS Jobs
- All previous advertisements of these posts are withdrawn.
- The University of Karachi is an equal opportunity employer
- Two copies of the application along with Photocopies of Degree I Diplomas I Certificates I Experience Certificates must reach the HRM Section, University of Karachi on or before SEP 19, 2023.
More Jobs https://92career.org